Monday, June 15, 2009

Naanum Rowdy!!!!








At this time i dunno by wat'll i be filling this blog with. May be with mokkai, jokes, photography, information, audio or video. But i'm sure that ppl who'll be reading this will be entertained for sure (Also dunno how many'll be read this). I remember tat i asked one of my frien to continue his blog which he has been doin for a couple of years, I said him "Hey dude!! Although blog may not be interesting now.. but after some time U'll find your own blog very interesting to read". Last nite i recalled tat incident and said myself "Why dont you blog". And at last... I've decided to blog (Inspired by my ex-roommate Mr. Singam Sabari). Tomorro i can say to my pals and colleagues tat even i blog. Like Comedian Vadivelu in Thalainagaram movie who yells "Naanum rowdy.. Naanum jail-ku poraen" before going to jail, i can also yell "Naanum rowdy... naanum blog panraen"... I 've planned to blog down my trip to trichy day after tomorro which was really a cool trip. Got lot of stories to write about the trip starting from Tambaram bus-stand to Trichy. ...


CHEERS....

No comments:

Post a Comment